My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » YouView DTR-T

New software available via IP download

(15 posts)
  1. gomezz

gomezz

special member

So if you go away on holiday for a couple of weeks or longer and decide to change to High Eco mode while you are away you have have go through the device reconnection process all over again? They haven't thought this through.

| Sun 9 Dec 2012 13:41:44 #11 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Owen Smith

special member

Surely while you are on holiday is the time when you will want to be able to set recordings remotely? The Christmas holiday at my parents is two weeks, I want to be able to set recordings at my parents of stuff they don't want to watch.

| Thu 13 Dec 2012 2:31:26 #12 |
  3. gomezz

gomezz

special member

Exactly my point. In that case it could check for new remote timers when it does its overnight housekeeping which it does from High Eco mode as well as from Low Eco mode.

| Thu 13 Dec 2012 12:49:39 #13 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Owen Smith

special member

I'd be happy with it waking up from Eco High once per hour to check for new recordings, or even once per two hours. I rarely need to set things 15 minutes before hand. If there were a warning that the check is hourly in Eco High and per 15 minutes in Eco Low that would do me. Daily checks only in Eco High is probably too infrequent for me.

| Fri 14 Dec 2012 16:58:43 #14 |
  5. gomezz

gomezz

special member

If it checked every time it woke up to make a recording then that would work for me.

| Fri 14 Dec 2012 20:51:13 #15 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.