New software version 1.02.29

(6 posts)
  1. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Available from Beta site:

http://beta.humaxonline.co.uk/freeview-hd-t2

Release note:

• Resolved TV Portal > Internet Radio issues (to be made available on the Portal week commencing 27th August)

| Mon 27 Aug 2012 18:02:43 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

srprose

I've been trying to update the software by downloading on to a usb stick, have tried 3 different usb's in all, but the pvr can't see the software. Is it because I'm using a mac to download? Has anyone else had this problem? Automatic update doesn't work either...

| Tue 4 Dec 2012 9:35:43 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

srprose - 2 hours ago  » 
    I've been trying to update the software by downloading on to a usb stick, have tried 3 different usb's in all, but the pvr can't see the software. Is it because I'm using a mac to download? Has anyone else had this problem? Automatic update doesn't work either...

Automatic update needs the software to be broadcast OTA which it hasn't been so far but will be later this month. The download from the Humax site is in a zip file. Have you extracted the software from the zip file? Is the software in the root directory (top level) ie not in a subdirectory? Any other USB devices plugged into the Humax need to be temporarily removed.

| Tue 4 Dec 2012 11:52:33 #3 |
  4. John the Met

John the Met

Good Day All.
    I downloaded FHTCP 1.02.29 from the Humax website and loaded it onto my HDR-FOX T2 via a USB drive. I'm pleased to report that internet radio is now available and my favourites have been remembered so I can get my fix of the Goons again.

From what I can gather this firmware fix will be available off air later in the month; check out the Humax web site, 'uncle' Graham put out an email recently.

The email was dated 30Nov12.
    Update available Starting: 19/12/2012 @ 11am
    Ending: 21/12/2012 @ 9am

| Tue 4 Dec 2012 14:22:58 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

OldBloggs81

I had the same problem but I found out that if you format the USB drive in FAT 32 using the FULL format, not quick format, and then copy the file after you have unzipped the download, it did work. The USB drive that I have used is a very old Transend 2GB drive.
    I have also found that one way that works is to insert the USB drive, power on the unit, press and hold the Reset button and the Standby button, then release the Reset button but keep pressing the Standby button, then the file will load. Release the Standby button after the file has loaded and you should then see the End sign and the program should then start installing. Only when it has installed 100% should you remove the USB Drive.
    All I need to do now is locate the Raydon software and some instructions as to how to proceed from there.
    Any advice would be appreciated.

| Tue 19 Jul 2022 12:10:35 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

OldBloggs81 - 3 hours ago  » 
    All I need to do now is locate the Raydon software and some instructions as to how to proceed from there.

Which Humax box do you have? The Raydon software is for FOXSAT HDR Freesat box. If you have an HDR-FOX T2 or HD-FOX T2 Freeview box you want the custom firmware from hummy.tv see https://wiki.hummy.tv/wiki/Install_Modified_Firmware

| Tue 19 Jul 2022 15:29:51 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.