My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Newbie needing help - lost recordings and function

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Roughyed

Hi,

I apologise as I know that this will have been asked before but due to the volume of replies to previous posts I am finding it hard to locate a definite answer.

I have a 3yr old Humax 1010S FreeSat box. It has worked fine in all that time but a couple of nights ago I switched it on to find all my recordings had gone (was at 63%, now showing less than 1%) and my FF, RW, Pause and Record functions had gone. Under settings>storage it tells me to use a USB HDD to be able to use record, pause etc

I contacted FreeSat who told me to contact Humax and I am still waiting for their reply.

Having read that this is most likely a problem with the boot up of the machine not locating the HDD rather than the HDD itself, can I please ask:

a) Is there a simple fix for this problem or is my box bust?
    b) If I can't retrieve my internal HDD will an external USB HDD work rather than buying a whole new machine?

Thanks in advance

| Thu 18 May 2017 16:08:39 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Roughyed - 49 minutes ago  » 
    I apologise as I know that this will have been asked before but due to the volume of replies to previous posts I am finding it hard to locate a definite answer.

Please don't post the same question twice in different parts of the Forum. I have answered your question in the 110S section.

| Thu 18 May 2017 16:58:58 #2 |
  3. FenderBender

FenderBender

administrator

Duplicate thread closed.

| Thu 18 May 2017 17:36:47 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.