My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

No channel id in programe guide

(9 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

stuartc

On the programe guide and the recording lists there is no programe id showing until you scroll down to it (if that makes sense). Any ideas how to solve the problem?

| Thu 12 Jul 2018 12:56:24 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Pollensa1946

special member

Your title says "Channel ID", your post says "Program ID". You need to explain the problem better.

| Thu 12 Jul 2018 13:58:34 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

stuartc

Sorry, channel id down the left hand side of the guides.

| Thu 12 Jul 2018 15:01:16 #3 |
  4. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

I don't understand. If I press Guide then I see 101 BBC 1 <Program name> etc.
    Have you got your picture settings wrong on your unit or TV?

| Thu 12 Jul 2018 15:11:33 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

stuartc

The programe guide is fine but you get some channel id show ok but others are missing until you scroll down to them and while they are hilighted the name shows but as soon as you move of it it dissappears. I will try and take a photo later.

| Thu 12 Jul 2018 16:01:08 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

stuartc

Here are a couple of photos that show the difference. Sorry images too big!!!!!

| Thu 12 Jul 2018 16:13:13 #6 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

stuartc

How do I upload photos?
    If you go to the guide you get BBC1 and programe name below that BBC2 and programe name below that programe id is blank but you get programe name, if you scroll down to hilight it it shows ITV but when you move of the ITV line the ID goes blank. If that helps. If I do a factory reset it will probably go correct but just come back of holiday so weeks of recording would go and the wife would kill me.

| Thu 12 Jul 2018 17:11:41 #7 |
  8. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

stuartc - 1 hour ago  » 
    How do I upload photos?
    If you go to the guide you get BBC1 and programe name below that BBC2 and programe name below that programe id is blank but you get programe name, if you scroll down to hilight it it shows ITV but when you move of the ITV line the ID goes blank. If that helps. If I do a factory reset it will probably go correct but just come back of holiday so weeks of recording would go and the wife would kill me.

A reset to default will leave existing recordings intact, however you will need to reinput your recording schedule, so a picture of it may be useful.

| Thu 12 Jul 2018 18:50:35 #8 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

stuartc

Not done anything but it has now corrected itself, it has only been like it for three weeks!!!!

| Wed 18 Jul 2018 10:48:58 #9 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.