My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

no data storage or media accessible

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Humlugb

Hello

Apologies if this is a normal question asked a 1000 times over, but I could only see a post about this over 2 years ago and i dont know if things have changed since then

I can no longer access anything on the media button, recordings are no longer "taping" ( no red circle despite it showing as recording on the guide) and the data storage option under settings is greyed out

Does anyone know what I can do to try and get it back?My humax is currently not connected to the internet, but could connect it the router if i need to ( but then wont have it connected to the tv).

I am worried that thee hard drive has gone kaput

Many thanks in advance

| Sun 20 Nov 2016 21:37:35 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Humlugb - 7 minutes ago  » 
    I can no longer access anything on the media button, recordings are no longer "taping" ( no red circle despite it showing as recording on the guide) and the data storage option under settings is greyed out
    Does anyone know what I can do to try and get it back?My humax is currently not connected to the internet, but could connect it the router if i need to ( but then wont have it connected to the tv).
    I am worried that thee hard drive has gone kaput

It could be a problem with the hard drive or it could be that the file system has got corrupted and been made read only. The best way to find out and possibly fix it is with the custom firmware. See the FAQ on this subject: https://myhumax.org/forum/topic/how-to-fix-hard-drive-and-file-system-problems

| Sun 20 Nov 2016 21:47:24 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Humlugb

Thank you Martin, will give it a go and see what happens

| Sun 20 Nov 2016 22:08:38 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.