My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

No FF and Rew on iplayer

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Onanov

Hi,

I am currently not able FF or Rewind when using iPlayer on the 1000s. I suspect it may be down to the update last week, as it used to be fine. All other remote functionality works fine.

Does anyone else have this issue,?

Any one got any suggestions as to why this may be?

| Wed 13 Mar 2013 11:17:07 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

sorbiegunnerou

Onanov - 4 days ago  » 
    Hi,
    I am currently not able FF or Rewind when using iPlayer on the 1000s. I suspect it may be down to the update last week, as it used to be fine. All other remote functionality works fine.
    Does anyone else have this issue,?
    Any one got any suggestions as to why this may be?

It is available it's just (like most 1000s commands) one more click away.
    When you press 'OK' press the down arrow to highlight two pink arrows on the timeline then left and right arrows will rewind and fast forward. You then have to hit the up arrow to highlight the Iplayer logo and press ok again to get back to play.
    It is a bit of a palaver comared to my foxsat hd box's Iplayer but it works and it seems more stable with slower broadband speeds.

| Sun 17 Mar 2013 11:46:58 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Nesbitt

Also left and right on the silver ring will jump back and forth (apparently random distances but it does the job)

| Sun 17 Mar 2013 15:14:05 #3 |
  4. -gonzo-

-gonzo-

special member

Nesbitt - 4 hours ago  » 
    Also left and right on the silver ring will jump back and forth (apparently random distances but it does the job)

Mine jumps around 40 seconds which is slightly annoying.
    I was trying to jump to a certain spot on Comic Relief this morning, but it was having non of it as I couldn't get to the exact spot I wanted so I gave up and used my Blu Ray player instead which is much more user friendly in that respect.

| Sun 17 Mar 2013 19:52:58 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.