My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

No freeview channels working

(7 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Brock

I have had the Humax Aura 2T freeview box 2 weeks,all was well,last week i went on holiday and when i got home No TV channels are working. I scanned for channels and got over 200.When i go to tv guide there is no EPG.If i go across to the left of the screen to previously aired programmes i get a full EPG.If i try to do the signal strength nothing happens the screen just goes dark.I have done a couple of factory resets but no change.

| Thu 19 Sep 2024 19:28:07 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

trog

special member

Brock - 4 hours ago  » 
    I have had the Humax Aura 2T freeview box 2 weeks,all was well,last week i went on holiday and when i got home No TV channels are working. I scanned for channels and got over 200.When i go to tv guide there is no EPG.If i go across to the left of the screen to previously aired programmes i get a full EPG.If i try to do the signal strength nothing happens the screen just goes dark.I have done a couple of factory resets but no change.

Have you tried disconnecting it from power for a few minutes then letting it reboot

| Thu 19 Sep 2024 23:45:04 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Brock

Yes i have tried disconnecting it a few times,from the box and from the plug socket.The only way i can scan for channels is by doing a factory reset,I cant access the signal strength at all.No channel works and my Virgin tv ends next week.

| Fri 20 Sep 2024 10:31:42 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

trog

special member

Brock - 14 mins ago  » 
    Yes i have tried disconnecting it a few times,from the box and from the plug socket.The only way i can scan for channels is by doing a factory reset,I cant access the signal strength at all.No channel works and my Virgin tv ends next week.

Hopefully you had the sense to register your Aura with Humax to get the free 2 year warrantee so email customer support and tell them the issue and all the things you have tried to fix the problem or they will just suggest you do them again and ask for a replacement. They used to have an excellent returns policy so fingers crossed they still do.

| Fri 20 Sep 2024 10:54:03 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

kr002

special member

Have you checked the ariel and cable inside and outside

| Fri 20 Sep 2024 19:40:16 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Brock

I took my box back and got another one from Amazon.This one works better but still sometimes the sound or picture won come on but i found a fix for it.

| Sat 19 Oct 2024 20:32:32 #6 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

DaveE

Which is?

| Sat 19 Oct 2024 22:16:29 #7 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.