My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

No Programme Information

(8 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Lorraine

Hi There,

I own a Humax FVP-5000T Digi box, after having a problem no programme information on most channels.
    I decided to give it Factory reset but I'm still having the same problem, I have attached a screen shot for clarity what is causing this problem.

Regards B. Hinton , West Midlands B63.

| Wed 20 Sep 2023 11:27:04 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

A1944

special member

Lorraine - 7 hours ago  » 
    I have attached a screen shot for clarity what is causing this problem.

Your screenshot is not displayed. I believe there is a limit to the file size you can use, but I don't know what it is. Your file may be too big.

I have a feeling I recall a figure somewhere in the region of 100-300kB (yes kiloBytes) being mentioned somewhere. Smartphones tend to produce files in the MegaBytes.

| Wed 20 Sep 2023 18:31:07 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Lorraine

Hi There,

I own a Humax FVP-5000T Digi box, after having a problem no programme information on most channels.
    I decided to give it Factory reset but I'm still having the same problem, I what is causing this problem.

Regards B. Hinton , West Midlands B63.

| Thu 21 Sep 2023 7:38:55 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Can you watch live TV via the Humax on the affected channels?

| Thu 21 Sep 2023 14:18:21 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Lorraine

It as corrected itself at present,thank's for your support.

| Thu 21 Sep 2023 16:35:23 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

saab9002

Hi,
    We seem to have the same problem with a FVP-5000T, quite often it shows no program information, usually it corrects itself over a period of 2-3hrs but is a pain, would I be right in thinking a factory reset would wipe out all the programs we have recorded ?
    Also would this be connected to recordings starting say 5-10mins after the actual program is being broadcast, this usually happens in the afternoon as well as recordings breaking up when trying to watch them. We are based in Hampshire so the transmitter is Rowridge which says there no faults.

| Thu 5 Oct 2023 16:00:16 #6 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

saab9002 - 2 hours ago  » 
    We seem to have the same problem with a FVP-5000T, quite often it shows no program information, usually it corrects itself over a period of 2-3hrs but is a pain, would I be right in thinking a factory reset would wipe out all the programs we have recorded ?

Your thinking is incorrect; existing recordings will only be deleted if you specifically request it. The schedule of future recordings will be deleted.

Also would this be connected to recordings starting say 5-10mins after the actual program is being broadcast, this usually happens in the afternoon as well as recordings breaking up when trying to watch them. We are based in Hampshire so the transmitter is Rowridge which says there no faults.

I would suggest the first thing to try is to do an automatic channel search with the Smart Retune option off and see if that fixes the problem (again this will delete the schedule of future recordings).

| Thu 5 Oct 2023 18:06:56 #7 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

saab9002

Thank you Martin, I will give it a go and report back.
    Kind regards
    Chris

| Fri 6 Oct 2023 11:20:35 #8 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.