My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Non Freesat Channels

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Clockwork Orang

Hi, only had my 1100S HDR a few weeks and very pleased, only problem was losing ITV HD and SD everytime i started up box, but found doing a Factory Reset cured it. Was going to get the new Arris Freesat Box, which should be out well by now, but isn't and no news since Sept 18 on it, so going to stay with this box even if new one comes out soon. My real question now is, apart from looking on Youtube and being able to get CH4 HD back, are there any other Non Freesat channels i can get on my 1100S HDR, and are they any good, if so how? Thanks in advance and am well loving this box, pity Humax discontinued it, but are they still giving out software updates in future if needed.

| Wed 4 Dec 2019 13:32:52 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Clockwork Orang - 5 hours ago  » 
    Hi, only had my 1100S HDR a few weeks and very pleased, only problem was losing ITV HD and SD everytime i started up box, but found doing a Factory Reset cured it. Was going to get the new Arris Freesat Box, which should be out well by now, but isn't and no news since Sept 18 on it, so going to stay with this box even if new one comes out soon. My real question now is, apart from looking on Youtube and being able to get CH4 HD back, are there any other Non Freesat channels i can get on my 1100S HDR, and are they any good, if so how? Thanks in advance and am well loving this box, pity Humax discontinued it, but are they still giving out software updates in future if needed.

Judge for yourself

https://en.kingofsat.net/freqs.php?&pos=28.2E&standard=All&ordre=freq&filtre=Clear

| Wed 4 Dec 2019 18:40:14 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.