My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Not recording

(42 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

sontee

TimK2011 - 6 hours ago  » 

AndyMD - 3 hours ago  » 
    Does anyone know if Freesat are aware of or working on this problem?

There's now a banner at the top of the Freesat homepage.

“As of 3PM, February 15, 2022, the technical team at Freesat has implemented a fix that should prevent any further instances of this problem.

“If you require any further assistance, please do get in touch. Thank you all for your patience and again, we’re really sorry for the disruption this has caused.”

| Tue 15 Feb 2022 22:21:14 #31 |
  2. Gothamite

Gothamite

Set BBC Breakfast to record this morning at 6am with my recording padding set back in "Auto". Seemed to work ok...

| Wed 16 Feb 2022 7:11:23 #32 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

BECTIVEBOY

Good news - I will also check. Odd that FREESAT haven't updated the notice on their Service Updates page yet FREESAT SERVICE UPDATES? I assume the SONTEE post above is a response to a specific service email? Maybe they are just waiting to see it's working properly...?

| Wed 16 Feb 2022 10:15:06 #33 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

TimK2011

Running some trial recordings this morning - 1st has started OK.

Will report back later.

| Wed 16 Feb 2022 10:18:35 #34 |
  5. Gothamite

Gothamite

BBC Breakfast ended record ok. I also recorded Sliders on the Horror Channel. 8 till 9, worked ok.

| Wed 16 Feb 2022 10:58:12 #35 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Slateyman

Adding one minute at start and end solved the problem yesterday. Will now revert to "Auto" and see if Freesat have fixed it. From TimK and Gothamite's comments it sounds promising.

| Wed 16 Feb 2022 11:04:18 #36 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

BECTIVEBOY

Hi all - i have just received the following Email from HUMAX support - sounds good!

Hi

Thank you for contacting Humax, I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing with your Humax equipment. This was caused by a broadcasting issue, as all Freesat users were effected, and has now been resolved, we do apologize.

Best Regards,

Colin
    Humax Customer Support

| Wed 16 Feb 2022 11:11:32 #37 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

AndyMD

I switched padding back to auto and set up a couple of short recordings, both of which worked ok.

| Wed 16 Feb 2022 13:32:11 #38 |
  9. User has not uploaded an avatar

TimK2011

All my scheduled recordings have successfully started and stopped. I am a little suspicious they are all on the minute they were scheduled to start/stop. I would like to see one or two that don't start/stop bang on time which then indicates the 'AR' data is being broadcast correctly and not just to the scheduled time.

| Wed 16 Feb 2022 15:44:42 #39 |
  10. Gothamite

Gothamite

TimK2011 - 27 mins ago  » 
    All my scheduled recordings have successfully started and stopped. I am a little suspicious they are all on the minute they were scheduled to start/stop. I would like to see one or two that don't start/stop bang on time which then indicates the 'AR' data is being broadcast correctly and not just to the scheduled time.

When I recorded Sliders from The Horror Channel this morning the playback ended just as the end credits were beginning. I didn't mention this earlier as this happens a lot on this particular channel...

| Wed 16 Feb 2022 16:14:15 #40 |

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.