My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Not reliably recording. But why?

(3 posts)
  1. Lebarx

Lebarx

Hello, I wonder if anyone knows the answer why my 2016 1100S fails to record as programmed?
    I've just been away for 1O days and none of the setup programmes on series record have actually been recorded? None!!!
    All of them show up in the 'Planned' section as being enregistered to record but none of them have. It's a real mystery!

How can I force an update?

Can anyone shed some light on this for me please?

| Mon 14 Nov 2016 17:27:30 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Lebarx - 3 hours ago  » 
    Hello, I wonder if anyone knows the answer why my 2016 1100S fails to record as programmed?
    I've just been away for 1O days and none of the setup programmes on series record have actually been recorded? None!!!
    All of them show up in the 'Planned' section as being enregistered to record but none of them have. It's a real mystery!
    How can I force an update?
    Can anyone shed some light on this for me please?

Do you have padding set ?

| Mon 14 Nov 2016 20:33:10 #2 |
  3. davidrew

davidrew

special member

This may be paranoia but our 1000S has an automatic timed on and off set for 0500 every morning for 15 minutes on BBC1 to ensure that the EPG is updated. This has been set for a long time from when earlier firmware was a bit iffy and it used to forget to do things.

Only had one event recently when it forgot a whole days recordings but this was due to a crash/lockup which is being discussed on an other thread.

May be worth a punt.

| Tue 15 Nov 2016 18:33:58 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.