My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Not showing EPG

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Smiffy

Anybody else having problems with their HDR1100 not showing the EPG when first switched on? Can't select a programme or change channels. Have to unplug and power up again two or three times before the EPG will populate.

| Tue 6 Sep 2016 6:22:58 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

DavidS

Just read your comment about losing EPG and yes we have the same problem. This has only started over the last couple of weeks and is very annoying as we cannot record etc. whilst it is inactive. The other night, after turning on the television, it did not appear, but that time, after I had turned everything off, including the power, after I reinstated everything, it appeared. However, the other day it took a whole day to appear, and fortunately we have a freeview television which we watched. In addition, our subtitles (we are deaf), also come and go, even though they are turned on, using the remote. (cannot find a stronger way of keeping them on screen). Any solutions yet to the EPG problem. Realise the subtitles are not your problem, but wonder if it is connected.

| Mon 12 Sep 2016 10:11:40 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

stultus

I've also been getting this EPG not showing problem recently. Also, recordings not being listed - yet it does show the % of space used. Power resetting eventually fixes it, but it is very annoying.

| Sun 18 Sep 2016 10:45:03 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Smiffy

Still getting the problem. Happened again last night, had to power off two or three times to get it to populate. Also, as Stultus mentions above, recordings not listed despite % of space used being shown.
    Getting very annoying as it's happening more and more often.

| Thu 13 Oct 2016 5:31:13 #4 |
  5. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

The very occasional loss of recordings is a minor problem that has occurred twice in the last two years to me. A simple reboot solves it for me.

As regards the EPG - What signal quality does the unit show on the channels you usually watch? From memory: Settings > System info > Signal.

| Thu 13 Oct 2016 8:16:33 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.