My Humax Forum » WELCOME to the forums!

Not sure which section to post in

(14 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Cressie

THanks for the advice Trev, it did take quite a bit of doing- sadly didn't make any difference. Some buttons are still OK, others work with a bit of effort, some still don't work at all. My next new remote should arrive next Tuesday, so fingers crossed that one works OK.

| Fri 12 Jul 2019 22:09:24 #11 |
  2. Trev

Trev

special member

That's a shame. Most people find a cleanup works.
    I don't suppose the buttons that don't work on it are the same ones as don't work on the new remotes are they.

| Fri 12 Jul 2019 22:46:17 #12 |
  3. prking

prking

Cressie - 1 day ago  » 
    Hi. This is my first post, and I'm not sure which section to post in, so I'll put it here and hope someone can answer.
    I got a new remote, Humax RM-109U, to replace my old one because some of the buttons had stopped working. The new one was fine, apart from the Pause/Restart button which didn't do anything. So, I got a replacement and it is exactly the same. So it's either a big coincidence, or I'm doing something wrong! On the old one, which came with the box, there are separate buttons for pause and restart, but on the new one they share a button.
    So, any advice please? Is it me doing something wrong, or a second faulty remote?
    Thanks

Which Humax box do you have?

The RM109 U is for a Youview/Freeview box and has combined Play/Pause key.
    The RM108 is for a Freesat box and has separate keys for Play and Pause.

| Fri 12 Jul 2019 23:46:39 #13 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luke

special member

Cressie - 4 weeks ago  » 
    I got a new remote, Humax RM-109U, to replace my old one because some of the buttons had stopped working. The new one was fine, apart from the Pause/Restart button which didn't do anything. So, I got a replacement and it is exactly the same. So it's either a big coincidence, or I'm doing something wrong! On the old one, which came with the box, there are separate buttons for pause and restart, but on the new one they share a button.

Which Humax model do you have?

The RM-109U is for the Humax HDR-2000T, but all its buttons can also be used on the HDR-1800T. It is not possible to pause using the RM-109U remote on Humax PVRs that pre-date the HDR-2000T and HDR-1800T.

| Fri 9 Aug 2019 7:43:28 #14 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.