My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HB 1000S, 1100S

Now and Next on Astra 1

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Calscot

I have just replaced my old Foxsat for the new HDR-1100s. I use two LNBs: one for Freesat and one for Astra 1 (so I can watch the cycling on German Eurosport). I use two DISEQC switches with one feed from each going to each switch. This set up allows me to watch and record on the satellite selected.

I have successfully set up the tuner for disecq switching; however, I can no longer receive Now and Next or any programme information on Astra 1 which I could get on my old tuner.

Have I set something up wrong or is this a feature of the 1100s? Any help, if it is possible, on getting Now and Next would be appreciated.

| Fri 14 Apr 2017 9:11:18 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Hi welcome to our forum. You do realise that the 2nd generation Humax boxes will not record in non-freesat mode at least from 28.2E (unless something has changed recently) ? Would be surprised if you can record from 19.2E. Not sure about now/next, I will add some non freesat content from 28.2E and see if now/next is present on my HDR10000S.

| Fri 14 Apr 2017 9:34:56 #2 |
  3. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

No epg info in non freesat. All you get is channel number and channel name. No recording either.

| Fri 14 Apr 2017 10:54:32 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Calscot

Thanks for getting back to me. I've just tried to record in non-freesat mode and it doesn't work. A bit disappointing as my 10 year old box used to let me do it. Not the end of the world though as I generally watch the cycling live. The Now and Next was good for working out when the programme started.

| Fri 14 Apr 2017 13:58:59 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.