My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Old planned recording not deleted

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

mexicano

Merry Christmas folks!

Small question, I have just scrolled through the "planned" recordings and I have noticed that there are several serial recordings still showing where the series have ended. Are they supposed to delete automatically or do I have to go through the list and delete them myself? Or is it keeping them in case a new series will start at a later date?
    I set all programs I want to watch to record as the machine doesn't do "set serial reminders" only "set serial recordings" It's a bit inconvenient but hopefully one day Humax/Freesat may fix this:)

Thanks for any reply

| Mon 29 Dec 2014 21:47:18 #1 |
  2. -gonzo-

-gonzo-

special member

They should delete automatically after 13 weeks if the series hasn't returned before then.

| Mon 29 Dec 2014 21:54:34 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

mexicano

13 weeks!!! Wow that is a very long time. I guess if there are repeats then they will be recorded ad infinitum, for example, The Big Bang Theory on E4. They only have 1 new episode on Thursdays but E4 shows about 6 episodes, all repeats every day. I'm not recording those shows by the way, I am just using it as an example

| Mon 29 Dec 2014 22:00:53 #3 |
  4. -gonzo-

-gonzo-

special member

Doesn't work that way, providing the broadcaster has labeled each episode with the correct series CRID info it will only record the next continuing episode.

| Mon 29 Dec 2014 22:46:10 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

mexicano

Thanks gonzo. I'll leave the settings as they are and wait for the programs to delete themselves.

| Mon 29 Dec 2014 23:18:19 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.