My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

On Demand

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

jackuh

Just wondering if someone could make something clear to me. I've just bought a 1010s to replace my existing sky box. However, i've noticed the on demand function on the Humax is way scaled back compared to what was on my Sky box e.g. My Mrs loves watching Love Island, honestly it is her Anyway, when I go on to sky on-demand there is like 24 episodes like right from the start but when I look on the Humax ITV Player there is only like 4 most recent episodes and other channels that have catchup on sky on demand like Dave and Yesterday are not available. Is there a way to access episodes of programs like right from the start and other channels on demand like Dave etc. or is this feature limited on the 1010s? Also if not is there a Humax freesat box I could get to replace the 1010s that has the features like on Sky as at the minute it is not an adequate sky replacement. Thanks. Jimmy.

| Thu 2 Jul 2015 13:43:10 #1 |
  2. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

No there is not presently a freesat unit with all the catchup programmes you mention. Most freesat users record the other freesat channels they may want to watch, but Dave is not on freesat.

You could do most on a PC/phone and cast it to a suitable TV. Lots of different and inexpensive kit can supplement freesat's current offering and even offer subscription services.

| Thu 2 Jul 2015 14:12:53 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

jackuh

Thanks for the quick reply, that's great Ill have a look into casting.

| Thu 2 Jul 2015 14:20:39 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.