My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HB 1000S, 1100S

On Demand channels

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Pafcboy

First post.

Not long had a 1100S. I’m connected via a dish. Really pleaseD with it. There’s something I’ve not understood .... because if I go to the On Demand option via Tv Guide and then list on the controller all I get is 999 with a Freesat icon?

So I’m connected via an Ethernet cable and Navigating to settings the connection looks fine.

I’ve done a system reset to no avail.

I’ve done an unplug and wait an hour then plug back in to no avail.

Interestingly if I want iplayer I can press the red button whilst on BBC1 and all is well. I player appears. I can also ‘start A program from beginning’ using that function when it displays (which is iplayer).

But I’m stumped as to why I’m not seeing iplayer and other on demand channels (not completely sure of the offering) under the channel list Been driving me mad !

Attachments

1. FB4A0CBB-41F6-4EAA-976F-82F26E3639F8..jpeg (20.7 KB, 1 downloads) 3 years old
    | Wed 27 May 2020 18:52:46 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Pollensa1946

special member

Press the HOME button then move to ON DEMAND then move RIGHT.

| Wed 27 May 2020 19:04:11 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Pafcboy

Easy as that - intuitively one expects to select with ‘OK’ - thanks - feel rather stupid now !

| Wed 27 May 2020 19:20:42 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Pafcboy

Decent bunch on here - thanks for help. On most forums one would be berated for one’s ‘fancy not knowing that !’

| Thu 28 May 2020 10:07:43 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.