My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Pairing remote with Panasonic TV

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

JTMx

I've been trying to do the TV pairing on my Humax Aura with the remote but I'm having trouble.

My television is quite old, it's a Panasonic TX-P42U30B. The remote that came with the TV has this written on the back: "N2QAYB000487".

I've tried all the 3 digit codes provided by the brand search, I've also tried many different codes that people have posted online for Panasonic. None of them have worked so far.

I'm hoping someone here might be able to help me work out what code might work with my TV. It's a little irritating not being able to control the TV volume or turn it on/off or switch sources with the Humax remote.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

| Tue 10 Aug 2021 21:32:19 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

tv-tony

Hello, this model uses the standard Panasonic remote codes. Try tour remote on another tv to isolate human error and your tv. I am familiar with the Aura box but if it follows usual Humax rules it is straight forward programming them.

| Thu 12 Aug 2021 2:38:44 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

JTMx

tv-tony - 1 day ago  » 
    Hello, this model uses the standard Panasonic remote codes. Try tour remote on another tv to isolate human error and your tv. I am familiar with the Aura box but if it follows usual Humax rules it is straight forward programming them.

Thanks.

Your reply made me think harder about what could possibly be wrong and if I was making a mistake and I suddenly realised what the problem might be.

I was using the Humax Aura remote control in Bluetooth mode. When in Bluetooth mode it was impossible to pair it with my Panasonic TV.

To fix the problem I unpaired the Humax remote so it was using Infrared instead, then I was able to easily pair it to my Panasonic TV using one of the codes provided by the Humax on screen suggestions. Once I had paired the remote with my TV via infrared, I then paired the remote to the Humax Aura with Bluetooth again.

Now I can control the Humax Aura with Bluetooth and my television with infrared all with the Humax Remote.

Perfect! Hope this helps someone else with the same problem one day.

| Fri 13 Aug 2021 18:27:50 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

PETEHEAT

I tried this method but still no luck

| Tue 20 Feb 2024 11:04:13 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

PETEHEAT - 1 hour ago  » 
    I tried this method but still no luck

Please tell us what happens when you try to pair it.

| Tue 20 Feb 2024 12:17:35 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

PETEHEAT

Light on remote will only flash twice not three times as in instructions

| Tue 20 Feb 2024 14:20:05 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.