My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » FVP 4000T, 5000T

Past series still in schedule

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Andy.humax

I have noticed that after the last episode of a series has recorded there is still an entry in the schedule, says it is waiting for program data.
    Will these delete themselves in time.
    Also in myhumax schedule I have items from February which is 6 months before I had the box.

| Fri 4 Aug 2017 9:34:15 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

1. No these wont delete, they will remain until you delete them manually. If another episode is broadcast it will be recorded.
    2. That suggests that you have a reconditioned box that wasn't completely wiped before being sent out to you.

| Fri 4 Aug 2017 9:56:23 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

SSThing - 21 minutes ago  » 
    1. No these wont delete, they will remain until you delete them manually. If another episode is broadcast it will be recorded.

Are you sure they won't be deleted? I thought the Humax boxes deleted them automatically after 13 weeks?

| Fri 4 Aug 2017 10:19:05 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luke

special member

Deleting after 13 weeks was part of the freeview+ specification (Section 8 UK DTT SI Rules of Operation - twice!). The FVP-4000t was released under the last of the freeview+ specification (the last version of d-book 7 which is the one that had some additions for freeview play) and so should delete after 13 weeks.

| Fri 4 Aug 2017 13:12:24 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

SSThing

special member

I am more than happy to be corrected. To be honest, as soon as I notice the old listings I delete them anyway but had assumed they were permanent.

| Sat 5 Aug 2017 7:18:24 #5 |
  6. Stephenesque

Stephenesque

special member

I tend to keep most there and just delete ones that won't be back.

I have been glad I do, as the Humax has started recording new series I hadn't realised had returned.

| Sat 5 Aug 2017 14:12:05 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.