My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

Pictures keep breaking up

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

blueman

I have a Humax PVR-9150T but when I try and watch certain TV channels the picture eeps breaking up and I get the following messages.This channel is scrambled or not available and no or bad signal.I do not get these messages if I watch the TV normally.I also have a Humax HDR-1800T downstairs but do not have a problem with that one.Any advice appreciated.

| Sun 16 Feb 2020 15:00:40 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

blueman - 35 mins ago  » 
    I have a Humax PVR-9150T but when I try and watch certain TV channels the picture eeps breaking up and I get the following messages.This channel is scrambled or not available and no or bad signal.I do not get these messages if I watch the TV normally.I also have a Humax HDR-1800T downstairs but do not have a problem with that one.Any advice appreciated.

First thing to check is the coax plugs are properly fixed. Belling Lee plugs need t have the centre core soldering. I always make up cabling using double screened satellite cable terminated with screw on F connectors. You can get F to belling lee male and female as needed.

| Sun 16 Feb 2020 15:38:46 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

blueman - 1 hour ago  » 
    I have a Humax PVR-9150T but when I try and watch certain TV channels the picture eeps breaking up and I get the following messages.This channel is scrambled or not available and no or bad signal.

have you tried an auto retune. If that doesn't fix the problem then try a manual retune using the instructions at https://myhumax.org/forum/topic/week-old-9300t-and-epg-wont-fill-up-for-week#post-7097

| Sun 16 Feb 2020 16:53:28 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.