My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » YouView DTR-T

Playback recordings skipping to end

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

lyppy

We have 2 T1010's which both have the same problem. Every time we watch a recording after about 3 minutes it "finishes" and the screen says "Playback Complete". I click ok and go back to my recording to where it "finished" and I am able to carry on watching. I Don't know if it is just certain channels but we've had this issue with recordings from BBC1, ITV2 and CBS Action to name a few. This has only been happening for about a week now. Both boxes are connected to WIFI, but other devices aren't having any problems with the WIFI.
    Any ideas please would be great. Thanks

| Wed 21 Jan 2015 14:32:31 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

lyppy

Just watched a recording from December and it played perfectly so it is recent recordings that are skipping.

| Wed 21 Jan 2015 15:01:52 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

JamesB

special member

You might want to read the thread at http://myhumax.org/forum/topic/dtr-t1010-1gb-only-records-2-minutes

| Wed 21 Jan 2015 15:13:59 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

lyppy

Thank you, but my box records the whole program but when I am watching it it says Recording Finished and has "skipped" to the end. I have to go back to the recording to where it stopped and I can then Continue to watch my program? It's really weird and its happening on two boxes, not just one.

| Sat 24 Jan 2015 23:35:10 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

JamesB

special member

Yes, others have reported this. Some report 2-3 minute recordings, some report what you've described, some have had both. YouView have now announced that the cause has been identified and they hope to have a fix soon.

| Sat 24 Jan 2015 23:50:04 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

lyppy

Thank you for letting me know. Hope they release the solution soon

| Sun 25 Jan 2015 19:17:50 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.