My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Play Next not populating

(2 posts)
  1. ssenior45

ssenior45

Am I missing something about the Play Next channel on the Android TV Home Screen? Mine is never populated with anything unless I manually add something to it from another channel on the Home Screen. I thought it was supposed to automatically get filled with the next program in a series you were watching so long as it is enabled in the Android settings and the app is in the list.

| Mon 3 May 2021 22:54:10 #1 |
  2. ssenior45

ssenior45

I guess it's just me that finds this strange then.

I've come to the conclusion that Freeview play and Android Home are not meant to be integrated at all. This seems like a real missed opportunity for me.

I'm having to train my brain to use the EPG / Freeview home screen when I want to watch live tv or catch up, and everything else such as Netflix, Prime, Syncler etc I need to go to the Android Home Screen. On the Android Home screen I have removed all Freeview channels.

This has effectively meant I have gone back to the setup that I used to have when I had two separate boxes: one freeview box for live tv and catchup, and an android box for the other services. The only difference with the Aura is that it is one physical box.

This is really spoiling the experience for me as I thought this box would be like Sky Q, but it's not able to be.

I'd be interested to find out how others find this, and how they've configured things.

| Thu 6 May 2021 9:02:14 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.