My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

Please Wait message won't go away Duovision 9200T

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Greensal

I had the system on pause whilst I popped out of the room - when I pressed play it told me there was a disk error and then asked if I wanted to format a new hard disk. I said No as I wasn't sure what that would do. I then switched it off and on again and the recorded programmes had disappeared from the menu options. I tried another off and on and it does a 100% load of software a4.09 and then after a few seconds Please Wait appears and stays there. I can hear a faint rhythmic clicking noise from the box.

I have tried the suggestions for rebooting when stuck in standby mode (turning off at the back and then holding down the on button at the front and turning back on) but that makes no difference.

The box was initially installed by a very technical friend of mine but he has now gone back to New Zealand (I'm in the UK!) so I'm not even sure what cable I need to connect to my laptop or what software I might need.

Please can someone help a single mum get things sorted out before there is a minor riot in my house .....

Thanks

Sal

| Sun 24 Nov 2013 16:06:40 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Greensal

I've fixed it!! As a last option I decided to turn the whole system + TV off overnight and see if it just need "a moment". When I plugged the power back in the following morning I did so whilst holding in the standby button on the front and the whole thing booted up as normal. All programmes still on the playlist - although I have deleted the one I was watching when it crashed just in case.

Not sure if this will help anyone else but good to know the forum is there if I need it.

| Mon 25 Nov 2013 13:51:22 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.