My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » YouView DTR-T

Poor freeview reception

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Rod1949

My TV pictures breaks up when watching through a Humax PVR on the following Mux channels, SDN, ARQA and ARQB it is OK on Mux D3&4. The signal strength on the poor reception channels is 90%+ but the quality varies rapidly between 20% and 98%. I have tried adding attenuators without any success. Have you any suggestions on how this can be rectified. My aerial is tuned to Winter Hill.
    Watching the same channels directly through the TV does not cause the same degree of picture breakdown.

| Fri 20 Oct 2017 9:46:14 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Luke

special member

Rod1949 - 1 hour ago  » 
    My aerial is tuned to Winter Hill.

What makes you think it is?

Have you checked?

Which PVR is it?
    If it's a HDR-2000T or a HDR1800T or a HDR-FOX T2 then ...

While watching live TV press OK on your remote, a channel list will appear. Scroll to highlight ITV3 and then press i. The popup window shows the UHF channel number on the line above the blue OK button. If it doesn't start Ch58 you are not tuned into Winter Hill on all channels. (Exit button clears the window from the screen).

While watching live TV press OK on your remote, a channel list will appear. Scroll to highlight Dave and then press i. The popup window shows the UHF channel number on the line above the blue OK button. If it doesn't start Ch49 you are not tuned into Winter Hill on all channels.

While watching live TV press OK on your remote, a channel list will appear. Scroll to highlight Yesterday and then press i. The popup window shows the UHF channel number on the line above the blue OK button. If it doesn't start Ch55 you are not tuned into Winter Hill on all channels.

| Fri 20 Oct 2017 11:42:19 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Rod1949

I am tuned into winter hill as the local transmitter does not broadcast some of the channels I am receiving. The PVR model is a Humax DTRT2100 obtained via BT. I have tried your guidance outlined below but the channel number is not being shown. Is there a different method for my model?

| Sun 22 Oct 2017 12:27:09 #19 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Rod1949 - 1 hour ago  » 
    I am tuned into winter hill as the local transmitter does not broadcast some of the channels I am receiving. The PVR model is a Humax DTRT2100 obtained via BT. I have tried your guidance outlined below but the channel number is not being shown. Is there a different method for my model?

You have posted in a thread about the HDR-1800T/2000T. Perhaps the mods will move the question to the correct forum where you will hopefully get advice that relates to the box you have rather than the one people assumed you had based on where you posted the question.

Admin edit: posts moved to correct section

| Sun 22 Oct 2017 13:58:32 #20 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.