My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Potential issue with 3.00.94

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

POPPY

Since the upgrade I believe there may be an issue with "conflict recordings" Previously if I was recording ,watching another channel and one programme was over-running by a minute or two I could go in and stop the recording and the next recording would automatically start.

However since 3.00.94 this does not seem to work,if there is a conflict the later recording automatically gets the record tag deleted.

As an example this evening.

Watching Masterchef 2030-2130. BBC1.Recording Coronation St ITV 2030-2100.Recording Gogglebox 2100-2200 C4. Approx. 2100 got conflict popup,stopped recording of Corrie expecting Gogglebox to start recording.Unfortunately C4 did not record as the record tag had dropped off. I thought I had a similar problem yesterday ,but did not have snout detail.

| Fri 13 Apr 2018 21:16:58 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

POPPY

I've had a reply from Humax and a factory reset has been suggested.I'm not sure if this is just a "suck it and see" response. Has anyone else experienced the same timing issues ? What is the general concensus of Humax support on this forum ?

Thanks

| Thu 19 Apr 2018 15:24:12 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Kevinc

Yes same issue, box failed to record F1 today.

As to the reset, that seems the only response you get from Humax these days irrespective of the problem, and it's incredibly annoying.

| Sat 28 Apr 2018 16:50:09 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.