My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR 1800T, 2000T

Power on timer bug

(3 posts)
  1. geoffers

geoffers

Just observed the following, (which maybe also throw some light on a similar "disk missing" issue. http://myhumax.org/forum/topic/disk-disappears-after-power-cut#post-34952)

There appears to be a bug when the "Power On Timer" is used, which seems to power up the tuner but not the disk....

A couple of days ago I set the PVR to power on at 17:45 so it was up and running when I got home from work.

However pressing the <Pause> button to pause live viewing now gives a "circle with a cross" in the top RH of the screen (presumably meaning action not allowed) and there's nothing showing if I select <Media> to view recorded programs etc.

If I cycle the box off & on with the <Power> button, normal activity is resumed with everything working as expected: Live program Pause; Rewind; Recorded programs are visible etc.

| Thu 19 Feb 2015 18:02:26 #1 |
  2. aciddad

aciddad

special member

I don't have experience of this box but on a HDR-FOX T2, I believe a "Power Off Timer" needs to be set as well for correct operation.
    It may be worth trying.
    David.

| Fri 20 Feb 2015 11:26:20 #2 |
  3. black knight

black knight

special member

I have a 2000T and use both the Power On and Power Off Timers. So far I've not had any problems.

| Tue 24 Feb 2015 8:15:10 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.