My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Problem with HDR 1100S

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

mnutt14

So today our Humax went off whilst in use, and upon rebooting it flashed up with error E010. It then went to a system update screen, after about 1 hour of which nothing had happened.

I read about getting a manual update, so downloaded the .hdr file direct from Humax site and plugged it in, but can't get it to manually kick in (Tried holding both the up and down arrow individually when turning on, neither work)

It seems to be stuck in a loop of this E010 error, pushing to a system recovery / update screen and nothing happening.

I have emailed Humax, but don't expect a response with it being the weekend, anyone heard of this problem?

| Sat 23 Feb 2019 18:59:46 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

mnutt14 - 4 minutes ago  » 
    So today our Humax went off whilst in use, and upon rebooting it flashed up with error E010. It then went to a system update screen, after about 1 hour of which nothing had happened.
    I read about getting a manual update, so downloaded the .hdr file direct from Humax site and plugged it in, but can't get it to manually kick in (Tried holding both the up and down arrow individually when turning on, neither work)
    It seems to be stuck in a loop of this E010 error, pushing to a system recovery / update screen and nothing happening.
    I have emailed Humax, but don't expect a response with it being the weekend, anyone heard of this problem?

Is the unit still under warranty ?

https://myhumax.org/forum/topic/error-e010-invalid-sign

| Sat 23 Feb 2019 19:04:57 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

mnutt14

Unfortunately its an ex-demo unit, I did try to register it when I got it, but it come up saying its already registered.

I'll wait for Humax to come back to me, or try calling them on Monday I suppose.

| Sat 23 Feb 2019 19:10:00 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.