My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Problems recording / live pause on HDR1000S

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

CRNeo

Had my 1000s for a while now, no issues until recently when I noticed some recordings playing up, hard disc you could hear clicking away inside so figured that was on the way out.

Picked up an identical 500Gb Seagate tested in my PC all works fine... plugged it in box said it needed formatting which I did. Also tried a factory reset/disc cleanup but it's still got problems.

If I try and pause live TV it goes blank for a second, looks like it's going to pause but then goes back to live TV. Recordings seem to be listed in the recordings section but if you try and play any of them you just get a black screen.

The disc seems to be picked up fine in the interface, formats fine and reports correct size etc. but several resets/formats and still the same.

Anyone any ideas?

| Tue 24 Jan 2017 21:21:13 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

CRNeo

No one?

I spoke to Humax but they said it will be the hard disc and will be over £100 to fix.

I've already replaced the hard disc though and it's not that... the hdd will format fine and show up fine just won't record or timeshift or anything :/

| Tue 28 Feb 2017 18:39:29 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.