My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » Aura UHD

Progress bar not moving forward during playback

(7 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

ched999uk

When watching a recording if I skip (30 second jumps) the adverts the progress bar jumps appropriately but when the next adverts come on and I jump (right arrow next to ok button) it jumps back to the end of the previous adverts as the progress bar hasn't moved.
    Any ideas what has happened as it used to be fine?
    Thanks for any help.

| Sat 25 Nov 2023 22:05:34 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

ched999uk - 3 mins ago  » 
    When watching a recording if I skip (30 second jumps) the adverts the progress bar jumps appropriately but when the next adverts come on and I jump (right arrow next to ok button) it jumps back to the end of the previous adverts as the progress bar hasn't moved.

I suspect it is an intermittent fault that everybody sees from time to time. Pretty high up on my list of bugs that should have been fixed.

| Sat 25 Nov 2023 22:10:18 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

ched999uk

Martin Liddle - 2 mins ago  » 

ched999uk - 3 mins ago  » 

I suspect it is an intermittent fault that everybody sees from time to time. Pretty high up on my list of bugs that should have been fixed.

Thanks, at least its not just me

| Sat 25 Nov 2023 22:13:22 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Harters

special member

Were you chasing playing a program that was still recording? I have had that happen once, maybe twice, but I know others seem to get it quite often.

| Sun 26 Nov 2023 11:42:32 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

ched999uk

Harters - 2 days ago  » 
    Were you chasing playing a program that was still recording? I have had that happen once, maybe twice, but I know others seem to get it quite often.

I was chase playing when it was happening. The recording ended while I was still chase playing so I stopped chase playing and went to the recording but the problem was still there.
    I will try and figure out what circumstances cause it but I also have a few occasions were I press the skip forward ( right arrow next to ok) and it goes to the recordings list!

| Tue 28 Nov 2023 21:43:32 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Harters

special member

Yes, that is an already documented bug/foible.

| Wed 29 Nov 2023 10:49:16 #6 |
  7. User has not uploaded an avatar

ched999uk

Harters - 8 hours ago  » 
    Yes, that is an already documented bug/foible.

Cheers.

| Wed 29 Nov 2023 19:22:08 #7 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.