My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

PVR 9300T connected to TV only - problems

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Grandma

My Mum is 91 and loves her Humax. It is connected to her TV and for some reason it is not loading as before. It tells her to 'Please Wait'. I, her daughter, looked at it yesterday and found if I unplug it from the socket it will fire up? Then I find it might want to jump to AV1 (?) and if I put it onto HDM1 it will work. (If my memory serves me right)

Then you can swop programs, etc all OK and when you switch off - same problem again and have to take plug out socket otherwise nothing showing on front of Humax at all. On top right hand corner can see in small 576p

This morning my Mum phoned and said the time is showing again but when she tried it - it said 'Please Wait' so it is not loading up as before.

Any thoughts and ideas I could check - I would be very grateful. Basically she had her routine with the controls and now it has gone wrong.

| Wed 11 Jun 2014 17:28:12 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

I would forget the hdmi connection. It's pretty pointless on a SD box. Connect by a fully wired scart cable to a RGB capable scart on the TV.

| Wed 11 Jun 2014 18:19:02 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Grandma

I really do not understand this technology so I do apologise.

Nothing has changed since it was 'put together' by my cousin when it was new. So no cables have been replaced, etc. It is just this problem has suddenly occurred and I do not understand why taking the three pin plug out the wall and starting again is making any difference. Is it rebooting the system? But it needs it each time.

| Wed 11 Jun 2014 19:03:02 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.