My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

PVR 9300T losing start of recorded programs

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Adam K

Hi -- Newbie, here. My 9300T has started cutting off the first 30 - 60 seconds of programs it records. Not a disaster, but really, really irritating. I understand that you can go into the EPG and change the start time, but if I have that right, doesn't that mean you lose the series link for everything? isn't there some general way of getting them to start recording everything just a minute or so earlier by default without losing series link? thanking you all in advance, Adam K

| Thu 28 Mar 2013 14:53:40 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Adam K - 17 minutes ago  » 
    My 9300T has started cutting off the first 30 - 60 seconds of programs it records.

Every program, some programs or a few? What channels? Give some specific examples of programs with a start delayed by 60 seconds which is very unusual.

isn't there some general way of getting them to start recording everything just a minute or so earlier by default without losing series link?

No. For what it is worth, the later Humxa HD models implement accurate recording much better.

| Thu 28 Mar 2013 15:14:23 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Adam K

Every program, some programs or a few? What channels? Give some specific examples of programs with a start delayed by 60 seconds which is very unusual.

I can't really -- it seems to be every program, although I use it mostly for BBC stuff so I don't have to futz around with the add breaks. For instance, Ripper Street, which we watched last night, as well as Parks & Recreations, all seem to start in the middle of something. Luckily, most of the programs have recaps, so I'll come in the middle of that.

| Thu 28 Mar 2013 19:04:05 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.