My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

PVR 9300T not recording

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

TomT

I have two Humax machines. One has stopped recording. I can't do an instant record. I can use the guide to highlight a programme, press OK to register it to record, and get asked if I want a single programme or the series. It then appears on the Recording Schedule. Then - nothing! Very frustrating it is, too.
    Hardware version: Rev 1.0
    Software version: UPTTF 1.00.26
    Loader Version: a 4.37
    System ID: 3023.0000
    Update date: July 7, 2011

Separate, but related question: where can I check when the software updates are being broadcast? The industry site I was looking at doesn't seem to give that info any more.

TomT

| Sun 28 Jul 2013 18:00:11 #1 |
  2. Biggles

Biggles

special member

In MENU has the RECORD option at the top been replaced by GAMES at the bottom? If so the machine has failed to recognise the hard disk, first try shutting down to STANDBY then switch off at the mains for a minute and see if RECORD reappears in the menu when you restart.

This site will show you software downloads, or just keep an eye on this forum as there will be talk if (and it's a big IF) new software is on the cards.

| Sun 28 Jul 2013 18:35:54 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

TomT - 47 minutes ago  » 
    One has stopped recording. I can't do an instant record. I can use the guide to highlight a programme, press OK to register it to record, and get asked if I want a single programme or the series. It then appears on the Recording Schedule.

I would suspect that file system has become corrupt; if that is the case then the fix is to watch any important recordings and then format the drive from the HDD Control menu item on the Record Menu.

| Sun 28 Jul 2013 18:49:33 #3 |
  4. Beedeebee

Beedeebee

I had a similar problem with a second hand 9200t I bought very recently. I did exactly what Martin above suggested it works again now

| Sun 28 Jul 2013 20:48:58 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Pennyp29

Thanks again to Martin as I had similar problems and had tried various things to no avail. I did as he said and it works like magic, so much more responsive as we'll.

| Sat 11 Oct 2014 10:28:18 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.