My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

PVR 9300t stuck on one channel

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Superjohn

Unit has been fine but suddenly has stuck on channel one. Neither the remote nor the unit buttons can change it, although the display changes. I cannot access the menu either, although again the display will say menu. Have switched off at unit and socket, have disconnected aerial lead, have removed batteries from remote: nothing changes

| Thu 6 Apr 2017 22:37:56 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to our Forum

It would appear from your post that the unit is actually responding to the remote and buttons as the display changes.

This might sound a stupid question, but are you sure you are viewing the correct input on TV, also check connections between unit and TV.

| Thu 6 Apr 2017 23:03:41 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Superjohn

Thanks Barry
    The unit only partially and erratically responded to the remote and unit buttons. I should have said that the input source and the connections were the first things I checked. However I switched on this morning, having left it off and the remote batteries out overnight, and it was still on BBC1, but then I realised that the unit was displaying BBC1 so I tried another channel and it was fine! All seems to be sorted. You obviously have the magic touch: remote electronic healing, very impressive.
    John

| Fri 7 Apr 2017 9:20:28 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.