My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

PVR9300t icon?

(3 posts)
  1. RunningGirl

RunningGirl

Hello

Yesterday I set my pvr to record a programme on ITV2, but when I went to view it in my recordings list it had a strange icon to the left hand side of it that I've never noticed in any of my other recordings ... it was sort of like a yellow rectangle with a green circle in front of it.

The programme itself was supposed to last an hour, but after 38 minutes it just stopped.

Does anyone know what this icon thingie may signify? I thought maybe the fact that it only recorded half a programme may indicate that my hard drive was full, but I very much doubt this as I checked the capacity just a couple of weeks ago and I seemed to have loads of space, and I always try and watch and delete as I'm going along.

I had a quick look through the manual but couldn't spot anything that may explain what's gone wrong.

Thank you.

| Sun 28 Oct 2012 17:02:13 #1 |
  2. Biggles

Biggles

special member

From page GB44 of my version of the manual.

Error Displayed only when the recording is stopped because of an unexpected error.

Your guess is as good as mine as to what the error was.

| Sun 28 Oct 2012 18:39:41 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Neil

I've had my 9300T for over a year now and have also had this icon a couple of times recently (but only since the switch-over). As above I had plenty of space on the HDD and nothing obvious as to what caused the recording to drop out. Still very happy with my Humax box though and considering upgrading to the newer HD box.

| Thu 1 Nov 2012 12:14:37 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.