My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Question about 'freetime'

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Jerri

I got a 1100 box last week after ditching sky. The rebooting which was apparently at freesat's end seems to have settled but I have a question about freetime.

My understanding was that with freetime you could scroll back certain channels (ones with catch up services obviously) if you missed a show. Is that correct?

Should it work with ITV? I missed for the love of dogs last night and thought no problem I'll just scroll back but it's not possible to do that on ITV. It's there for BBC channels.

I thought no problem I'll just go on the app find it and click 'watch on TV' that didn't work either. Just s black screen.

So I had to go into the on demand settings. Select ITV, search and watch it that way. Now I know it's extremely 'third world problems' to complain about it so please accept my apologies.

Apologies if I've got it wrong and that's not how works. I've had sky for as long as I can remember so this is all very new to me.

| Fri 14 Oct 2016 14:34:47 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

It only works from ITV SD not the HD channel. The only one that works from the HD channels is BBC iplayer which has a HD catch up service.

| Fri 14 Oct 2016 15:00:32 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Jerri

grahamlthompson - 4 hours ago  » 
    It only works from ITV SD not the HD channel. The only one that works from the HD channels is BBC iplayer which has a HD catch up service.

Thanks so much!

Feel quite dim now!

| Fri 14 Oct 2016 19:21:17 #3 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Jerri - 1 hour ago  » 

Thanks so much!
    Feel quite dim now!

No need to feel dim

It took a while to figure out why. I had one of the first freetime units just after they were launched.

| Fri 14 Oct 2016 20:28:08 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Jerri

grahamlthompson - 45 minutes ago  » 

Jerri - 1 hour ago  » 

Thanks so much!
    Feel quite dim now!

No need to feel dim
    It took a while to figure out why. I had one of the first freetime units just after they were launched.

Thanks.

I'm so used to the sky hd box it's taking a little getting used to.

I can't get the 'watch on tv' feature of the app to work though. It just cuts to a black screen. Shame as its a feature I used quite a bit with sky.

| Fri 14 Oct 2016 21:16:22 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.