My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Random shutting down / Part records / Remote

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Whibs

Hi,
    Had my box three months, I am using twin inputs from LMB, have the following problems;

1) Box reboots in the middle of a program for no apparent reason.
    2) Some programs only part record.
    3) Remote often will not speak to box.

My son has the same box as does a friend and sorry to say all three of us have the same problems.

It appears that the re-booting problem generally occurs when using HD channels, the same could be said for failed recordings, generally the channels being recorded in HD generally fail more times than standard view.

The only way I can get the remote to work is to power off the box and then re-boot.

I Have done two factory re-sets, two disc formats and am currently using 2.02.07 software. I just hope that you resolve this problem soon as I like the box, with the easy to understand format. If not resolved I will be looking for a re-fund before the warranty runs out.

| Thu 25 Jun 2015 11:43:42 #1 |
  2. launton

launton

If the problems appeared quite recently the problem could be attributed to the latest software which some users have been having problems with. Have a look at:

http://www.freesat.co.uk/help/freetime/boxes/software-update-16-jun

If it's been an ongoing problem you may need to get in touch with Humax for support

Good luck

| Thu 25 Jun 2015 21:49:37 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.