My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » FOXSAT HD

Recognising memory stick

(15 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

digitalprinter0

I will stick to recording to my Panasonic DVD recorder through the freeview within my TV. The only drawback is it has an analogue timer which mean setting the time manually every time you switch it on or leave it on permanently when set. As far as I know Panasonic is the only make who still make DVD recorders, so there is still hope but I will still need to update my Humax box as well.

| Sun 10 May 2015 18:43:34 #11 |
  2. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

The Foxsat-HDR (a bit dated) can still be found and with custom firmware and a add-on (Search for nowster, Foxsat-hdr) may be more suitable. Catch-up less offerings.

| Sun 10 May 2015 19:23:45 #12 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

digitalprinter0

I have downloaded the firmware Humax v1.00.21 but not certain what is does or weather it will help. Can you advise me please?

| Wed 13 May 2015 13:13:48 #13 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

raydon

special member

digitalprinter0 - 16 minutes ago  » 
    I have downloaded the firmware Humax v1.00.21 but not certain what is does or weather it will help. Can you advise me please?

Help to do what exactly ? Can you please state what it is you wish to achieve using a USB stick on your Foxsat HD. Other than updating firmware the USB port has no other purpose. Firmware v1.00.21 is for the Foxsat HDR, not the Foxsat HD. The latest firmware for the Foxsat HD is v1.00.28 and is available for download from HERE. You should check the version you have installed via the Humax's own menu, If it's already on v1.00.28 there is nothing else you can do.

| Wed 13 May 2015 13:45:25 #14 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

digitalprinter0

I have v1.00.28 installed under software heading. I assume that is the same as firmware? It look like a new Humax. Thanks again for your help.

| Wed 13 May 2015 18:54:35 #15 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.