My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

record and view

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

joe

when you record one channel on the humax 1000s are you free to flick around all other channels as i want to buy the machine but saw someones review that said the machine would not let them view any other channel other than the one they were watching with only one recording taking place this does not seem right i would like to know before i buy can anyone give the right answer...thanks...joe

| Sun 18 Nov 2012 17:44:49 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Yes you are. In fact you can also view some third channels while recording two.

If both recordings are from the same transponder (eg BBC1-HD & BBC-HD) then you can watch any other channel (and live pause it). When one of the two recordings finishes you can even record the one you are watching from the timeshift buffer.

If recordings are from different transaponders you can watch any 3rd channel sharing a transponder with either recording.

At a guess the poster only had one working cable so only one tuner connected.

Welcome to the forum.

| Sun 18 Nov 2012 18:00:19 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

joe

thanks for you very clear information great to have doubts crushed before taking the plunge

| Sun 18 Nov 2012 18:08:31 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.