My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

Record schedule wiped

(8 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

podman

Does re-scanning the channels automatically wipe schedule recording listings.

I scanned last night for the change of channels like really etc and tonight pre set recording listings have vanished.

| Mon 17 Sep 2012 23:43:34 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

podman - 19 minutes ago  » 
    Does re-scanning the channels automatically wipe schedule recording listings.

Yes that is how it works. It is pretty close to the top of the list of things I would like Humax to improve.

| Tue 18 Sep 2012 0:04:36 #2 |
  3. athomson

athomson

special member

Yes, that is anoying. Having to remember to note down all my record schedule before re-scanning. I would really want that changed if possible, my old STB did not do it if I recall correctly.

Andy

| Tue 18 Sep 2012 7:58:47 #3 |
  4. brian

brian

special member

podman - 10 hours ago  » 
    I scanned last night for the change of channels like really etc and tonight pre set recording listings have vanished.

Why have you retuned so early, when the channel changes do not happen until Wednesday 19th September?

| Tue 18 Sep 2012 9:49:17 #4 |
  5. Barry

Barry

senior admin

brian - 9 minutes ago  » 

podman - 10 hours ago  » 

Why have you retuned so early, when the channel changes do not happen until Wednesday 19th September?

There were some changes yesterday, perhaps desperate to watch Marketplace on LCN 61

| Tue 18 Sep 2012 9:59:13 #5 |
  6. brian

brian

special member

Barry - 11 minutes ago  » 

brian - 9 minutes ago  » 

podman - 10 hours ago  » 

There were some changes yesterday, perhaps desperate to watch Marketplace on LCN 61

The OP mentions "Really", which is not due to change until tomorrow.

| Tue 18 Sep 2012 10:13:09 #6 |
  7. Barry

Barry

senior admin

brian - 26 minutes ago  » 

Barry - 11 minutes ago  » 

brian - 9 minutes ago  » 

podman - 10 hours ago  » 

The OP mentions "Really", which is not due to change until tomorrow.

Fully aware of that, merely pointing out that there were some changes yesterday, note the smillie.

| Tue 18 Sep 2012 10:40:49 #7 |
  8. User has not uploaded an avatar

podman

Flip! mis read that then. Not sure how to tell the wife she'll have to put all 27 records BACK on the box. Humax get it sorted.

| Tue 18 Sep 2012 21:59:35 #8 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.