My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Recording Conflict HDR1100S

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

JohnA

My unit has just started to show a recording conflict when watching one channel and recording another. Have 2 LNB and both lines show a good signal strength. It offers no other info other than a conflict is present. Why should it show a conflict when only 2 channels are involved?
    Software is version 3.00.96
    Any thoughts?
    John

| Mon 18 Mar 2019 11:06:19 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Which programme ? The BBC are at the moment screwing up the CRID codes resulting in a recording from BBC1-HD setting simultaneous recordings on BBC1-HD Scotland and Wales at the same time.

Similar is also happening on with dual or more reservations on other BBC1-SD regions other than your own.

A manual recording reservation will work or deletion of the channels creating the duplicates from your epg.

Post the specific programme.

| Mon 18 Mar 2019 11:12:12 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

JohnA - 4 minutes ago  » 
    My unit has just started to show a recording conflict when watching one channel and recording another. Have 2 LNB and both lines show a good signal strength. It offers no other info other than a conflict is present. Why should it show a conflict when only 2 channels are involved?

Give us an example of two programs that produce a clash.

| Mon 18 Mar 2019 11:12:23 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Blythe

Happening for me too on the last couple of Sunday nights.
    Watching ITV HD Midsummer murders, set recording for BBC1 HD Baptiste. When Babtiste starts I get a conflict. If I cancel the recording to continue watching Midsummer, Baptiste is still recorded. If I switch chanel to BBC1HD and stop watching ITV, Babtiste is recorded twice. One of the recordings starts with a BBC Scotland logo.

| Mon 18 Mar 2019 12:10:49 #4 |
  5. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Blythe - 3 minutes ago  » 
    Happening for me too on the last couple of Sunday nights.
    Watching ITV HD Midsummer murders, set recording for BBC1 HD Baptiste. When Babtiste starts I get a conflict. If I cancel the recording to continue watching Midsummer, Baptiste is still recorded. If I switch chanel to BBC1HD and stop watching ITV, Babtiste is recorded twice.

One of the recordings starts with a BBC Scotland logo.

Delete channel 973 from your epg

Home - Settings Right 3 times to more, OK on Freesat Channels. Editable Channels

I also had to delete 976.

Incidentally I think the issue is down to a bug in the G2 boxes in the way they handle duplicate CRID codes.

A quick test on my Foxsat-HDR which does not have the Scottish and Welsh BBC1-HD variants deleted did not generate multiple recordings. More tests required.

| Mon 18 Mar 2019 12:17:27 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

JohnA

Yep,

That is exactly my problem too - Sunday night recording Baptiste and watching Midsummer. It all records OK, I just have to watch the Midsummer on the small tv guide until the conflict panel goes away. Baptiste still records though.

| Mon 18 Mar 2019 14:42:21 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.