My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Recording Conflicts

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

rodlaw

On Saturday night just gone I had three recordings set. 9pm Casualty, 9pm Hostages and 9.30pm The Jonathan Ross Show. In the past I've seen the failed recording but on this occasion the Humax recorded the last 30 minutes of Ross.

On another note is that I still don't see the Humax offer up CH4+1 as an alternative to 4HD when setting up my recording schedule.

P.S. I had two issues following the last firmware update. A couple of re-boots and a black screen when ending playback of recordings. I couldn't duplicate these so did a factory reset (not format) and this appears to have sorted it.

| Tue 28 Jan 2014 14:23:19 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

That is what would be expected, The first recording would be CH4 starting at 21:00 (tuner 1), the next Casualty at 21:10 (tuner 2), at 21:30 Jonathon Ross Show should have started but could not as both tuners were committed to 22:00. At this time one of the two tuners taped the remaining 30 mins of Jonathon Ross. Had you been watching I imagine you would have seen the usual clash message at around 21:30

| Tue 28 Jan 2014 14:28:39 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.