My Humax Forum » Freeview HD » HDR FOX T2

Recording Current Programme from Guide

(4 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

mcentee2

I think I have experienced the following and want to check to see if this is correct behaviour:

1) Go into Guide and press record (record button - not the "select button, as this will just change to that channel)

2) Programme is now recording until its end.

3) however, if I turn the Hummy off, ie go to standby, then will it still record ?

I am pretty sure I have noticed it didn't finish the programme record and when I went back the next day the recording had finished at the time I went to standby ?

However if I go into the schedule (yellow button) and set it up manually it seems to carry on recording properly if I go t standby ?

Cheers

| Mon 12 Mar 2012 11:38:47 #1 |
  2. Barry

Barry

senior admin

Welcome to our Forum

Records to the end of the programme whenever I have tried this. You can of course press record a second time and alter the duration of the recording.

| Mon 12 Mar 2012 13:48:03 #2 |
  3. brian

brian

special member

Why don't you try a test recording using the method you describe, then you can report back with the results.

| Mon 12 Mar 2012 13:50:15 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

mcentee2

brian - 20 minutes ago  » 
    Why don't you try a test recording using the method you describe, then you can report back with the results.

I will do - this only happened last night so haven't had time to run a test yet. thought it might be worth a punt on "already known info"

| Mon 12 Mar 2012 14:11:04 #4 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.