My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

recording demand / iplayers

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

woka77

Hi
    Is it possible to record any of the demand players and download and save them on to the HDD just like you can on sky box and watch them another time past the seven day viewing time. I feel this is a great feature which we are missing out on. In my opinion I think that freesat should copy a lot of the feature that sky offer on there digi boxes and put them into there own software and you watch the thousands of people would cross over to freesat the only people with sky only have sky for the sports nothing else really

| Thu 19 Dec 2013 19:11:29 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

You can't record the on demand content (drm restrictions I would imagine). You can download iplayer content using a PC (getiplayer or Web PVR manager which is a gui for getiplayer). You can also save Youtube content using a tablet with the Tubemate app.

| Thu 19 Dec 2013 19:24:54 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

grahamlthompson - 1 hour ago  » 
    You can't record the on demand content (drm restrictions I would imagine). You can download iplayer content using a PC (getiplayer or Web PVR manager which is a gui for getiplayer).

Also the custom firmware for the Freeview Humax HDR-FOX T2 allows iPlayer content to be saved.

| Thu 19 Dec 2013 20:34:03 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.