My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Recording Features

(2 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

skavillekrew

I'm a newbie so please be gentle & patient, I have Sky but due to programme conflicts went out and bought the HDR 1010s, I know I can watch via catch up but always forget so went for this option.

When it comes to recording 2 programmes at the same time or later that day different channels for example say BBC1 & ITV1 and I've got it on BBC2 do I have to change to one of the channels i.e. BBC1 or ITV1, it's just that the box is only being used for recording programmes that can't record on Sky and won't see any messages in regards to conflicts.

Many Thanks in advance

Regards

Alan

| Sun 20 Oct 2013 18:04:51 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

You can leave it on any channel. If the current channel is not available due to two recordings it will switch to one that is. Unlike Sky you have 3rd channel viewing options depending on what you are recording. If the two channel happen to share a transponder (eg BBC1-HD and BBC2-HD) then you can watch any third channel. You can also record this after one of the other recordings has finished using the time shift buffer.

While recording two the channel up/down buttons cycle through the available 3rd channels.

| Sun 20 Oct 2013 18:25:55 #2 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.