My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Recording Lists

(7 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

elamessa

When you record programmes with the same name on the same day ie NCIS, is there a way to tell which programme was recorded first?
    On my last Humax box when you pressed the 'i' button in the recordings section it would tell you when and what time the recordings were recorded. On this 1010S there doesn't seem to be any where that tells when/what time recordings were made.......or am I missing something.

Thanks in advance.

| Wed 3 Dec 2014 11:42:01 #1 |
  2. -gonzo-

-gonzo-

special member

If there's an episode number then the latest recording appears at the bottom and if there is no episode number then tha latest recording appears at the top.
    Or if you have the Freesat app and Synced to the box then you can launch Recordings from there which does show the times of when the programs were recorded.

| Wed 3 Dec 2014 12:04:26 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

elamessa

Thanks for this, I have Freesat app but it keeps telling me that there is no box on the same network to sync with although the app does work for recording!!!

| Wed 3 Dec 2014 12:09:24 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Reffub

special member

How about getting the secret menu up and displaying the hidden recording info.

I played around with that once but I can't actually remember how to get to it now.

| Wed 3 Dec 2014 12:27:05 #4 |
  5. -gonzo-

-gonzo-

special member

elamessa - 34 minutes ago  » 
    Thanks for this, I have Freesat app but it keeps telling me that there is no box on the same network to sync with although the app does work for recording!!!

Have you checked to make sure your device is on WiFi and not using 3G/4G?

| Wed 3 Dec 2014 12:46:25 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

elamessa

-gonzo- - 2 hours ago  » 

Yes my devide is on the same wifi connection as my tablet.

| Wed 3 Dec 2014 15:44:40 #6 |
  7. REPASSAC

REPASSAC

special member

elamessa - 2 hours ago  » 

-gonzo- - 2 hours ago  » 

Yes my devide is on the same wifi connection as my tablet.

I presume you don't mean that they share a connection, but there are two similar connections? i.e. you can ping the unit from your tablet?

Are both your tablet and Humax both shown as present on your router as being on your LAN at the same time?

The reason why recordings work is that the Humax is looking at freesat's server for the recording details.

| Wed 3 Dec 2014 18:18:30 #7 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.