My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

Recording not showing on humax

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Storng Jean

Hi have recorded The Choir on BBC2 last and this week, the menu shows it as a programme to be recorded at the correct time, when the programme is on it shows that it is recording. However there is no recorded programme to watch. Anyone any ideas please

| Fri 28 Sep 2012 15:53:49 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

Storng Jean - 2 hours ago  » 
    when the programme is on it shows that it is recording. However there is no recorded programme to watch.

One possibility is that the file system is becoming corrupted. Have you had any instance of duplicated entries for the same program? At the moment I would suggest keeping a careful eye on things. If it gets worse then watch any important recordings and then format the disk from the HDD Control menu.

| Fri 28 Sep 2012 18:31:07 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Storng Jean

Thankyou

No have not had duplicated entries. yesterday I did a complete restore to default settings and and reset all the channels, then I selected all the programmes to record as per the list I had. Maybe it is time to get a new machine!!!

| Sat 29 Sep 2012 12:04:37 #3 |
  4. aldaweb

aldaweb

administrator

Have to agree with Martin that it is likely that the file system has been corrupted and the recorded programme is 'hidden'. If that is indeed the case then the solution is to format the drive.

If the unit is left on (not standby) all the time it can be more susceptible to corruption. It is recommended to set the auto on and off times so the the unit goes into standby every day/night.

| Sat 29 Sep 2012 14:06:50 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Storng Jean

The unit is always on standby, switches on to record and of course when I watch something. Ok am going to have to bite the bullet and lose all my recordings (now is the time to consider one that you can save onto DVD I think) and format the drive.

| Wed 3 Oct 2012 15:25:23 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.