My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

Recording Schedule Problems

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

LeithR

I have a Humax PVR9300T.
    We usually have a selection of recording requests set up on the Scheduler, but recently we've noticed that when we check if a program has not recorded we find that the schedule list has gone blank. We can set up the schedule again but after a short time (day or 2) we find the schedule list is blank again. Apart from that it works fine.
    Any suggestions?

| Wed 26 Dec 2018 22:19:40 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

LeithR - 2 hours ago  » 
    I have a Humax PVR9300T.
    We usually have a selection of recording requests set up on the Scheduler, but recently we've noticed that when we check if a program has not recorded we find that the schedule list has gone blank. We can set up the schedule again but after a short time (day or 2) we find the schedule list is blank again.

Well known problem with the 9300T. The only work around is to leave the box active 24 hours a day.

| Thu 27 Dec 2018 1:08:47 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

LeithR

Many thanks Martin,
    I was hoping to hear of a better solution, We've had it 6 years, I guess built in obsolescence has finally caught me out.

| Thu 27 Dec 2018 15:02:41 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

LeithR - 4 hours ago  » 
    I was hoping to hear of a better solution, We've had it 6 years, I guess built in obsolescence has finally caught me out.

I suspect it is a component that isn't as reliable as it should be; the earlier 9200T and the later Humax boxes don't suffer from this problem.

| Thu 27 Dec 2018 19:39:09 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

Christina2018

special member

Yes I had the same problem with my 9300, in the end if it ever lost power or was put in the standby then the recording schedule was lost and settings (such as ratio) were put back to the default settings. The only way around it was (as Martin said above) to leave it on all the time. I spoke to Humax about it and they said the parts were no longer produced to fix the problem. Sorry to be of no help.

| Wed 2 Jan 2019 12:19:18 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.