My Humax Forum » Freeview SD » PVR 9150T, 9200T, 9300T

Recording set but did not appear - help

(6 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

referee56

I set my PVR 9150T to record a few programes last night whilst I was out. I made sure to leave the box switched on. On my return, there were no sign of the recordings I had set. This is the 2nd time this has happened & I am at a loss to why.
    I semm to remember someone mentioning previously about the machine powering down and becoming inactive?
    Please help

| Sat 4 Aug 2012 13:59:31 #1 |
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

referee56 - 13 minutes ago  » 
    I set my PVR 9150T to record a few programes last night whilst I was out. I made sure to leave the box switched on. On my return, there were no sign of the recordings I had set. This is the 2nd time this has happened & I am at a loss to why.

It doesn't matter whether the machine is on or in standby, it should still record. My first guess would be that your box is tuned to more than one transmitter; do you have any channels above 800?

| Sat 4 Aug 2012 14:15:05 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

referee56

I do not have any channels above 800 & the box has a very strong signal from one transmitter, so I am at a bit of a loss to explain.
    I have only recently purchased the box brand new & it was installed and fitted by a qualified aerail installer.

| Sun 5 Aug 2012 14:02:43 #3 |
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

referee56 - 11 minutes ago  » 
    I do not have any channels above 800 & the box has a very strong signal from one transmitter,

What are the reported signal strengths and qualities on the channels that have had problems?

| Sun 5 Aug 2012 14:15:16 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

referee56

I do not have any problems with quality or signal strength on any of the channels.
    I set 3 programmes to record at different times. I checked they were on the recording schedule before leaving. Upon return, there were no recorded programmes, or a reason why they were not recorded.

| Sun 5 Aug 2012 14:29:26 #5 |
  6. User has not uploaded an avatar

Martin Liddle

special member

referee56 - 53 minutes ago  » 
    I do not have any problems with quality or signal strength on any of the channels.

It would be helpful if you could quote the numbers reported by the Humax.

| Sun 5 Aug 2012 15:23:35 #6 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.