My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Recording two programmes at once

(5 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

deggitt

I am trying to set up two different recordings which overlap in time. According to the handbook this is possible, I have two cables which the setup confirms as connected, but I get a message saying recording clash and a choice of which recording to keep or cancel. How do I do it, or am I not reading the handbook correctly?

| Thu 4 Apr 2013 14:51:31 #1 |
  2. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

Shouldn't be a problem. Which two are you tying to record and which BBC region do you have at 101 ? Occasionly thanks to a different episode in a different BBC region scheduling one in fact schedules two at the same time.

| Thu 4 Apr 2013 15:02:14 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

deggitt

Thanks for the reply. I am on BBC1 south east The village at 21.00 and Foyle's war at 20.00 on ITV. I am trying to record the series on BBC, could that make a difference?

| Thu 4 Apr 2013 15:30:46 #3 |
  4. grahamlthompson

grahamlthompson

special member

deggitt - 42 minutes ago  » 
    Thanks for the reply. I am on BBC1 south east The village at 21.00 and Foyle's war at 20.00 on ITV. I am trying to record the series on BBC, could that make a difference?

Doesn't appear to be a clash. I have both set to record from the HD channels OK. Have you another recording due to finish after 21:00 on Sunday.

| Thu 4 Apr 2013 16:15:30 #4 |
  5. User has not uploaded an avatar

deggitt

Thanks for the reply. I have worked out what I was doing wrong; I had already set up the series to record in HD. Because this is not on the same page, I had overlooked it. Checking on the planned recordings I found it!

It's a shame the clash message asks you to chose which one of two recordings you want to keep, rather than all three which would make it obvious!

| Thu 4 Apr 2013 18:00:31 #5 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.