My Humax Forum » Freesat HD » HDR 1000, 1010, 1100S

Recording wrongly labelled On HDR 1000

(3 posts)
  1. User has not uploaded an avatar

Bargain Dave

I am not sure if this is known problem, but I finding that programmes that I record part way though programme are getting labeled with next programme name.
    Today I was watching saints and sinners on bbc 1 part the way though I decided I thought I would like to watch this programme later, so I rewinded the programme back to the beginning and pressed the record button. When I checked the record list later it labelled cowboy builders which is the next programme in schedule. On checking the programme it has record the correct programme (saints and sinners) just wrongly labelled. It. did the same last week with another programme. However both programmes were on BBC1.
    Has this happened to any one else and is it a bug in software

| Mon 11 Feb 2013 16:42:58 #1 |
  2. gomezz

gomezz

special member

I don't recall this being brought up before. I am sure Keith over on the dedicated Youview forum would be able to confirm and add it to the bug list he maintains on there.

| Mon 11 Feb 2013 20:26:11 #2 |
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Nesbitt

Hi fellow sufferrers, this has been documented and acknowledged on the complementary FreeTime community forum at https://community.freesat.co.uk/t5/free-time/Recording-title-title-incorrect/m-p/1726#M451

Also you've posted to the wrong forum, you've posted to DTR T1000 not HDR 1000S - Admin moved to correct area.

| Mon 11 Feb 2013 20:38:38 #3 |

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.